Font Size


Occupancy Permits

All residents of the City of Kinloch who either live in the house they own or rent MUST have a current occupancy permit issued by the City of Kinloch.  Occupancy permits are renewed annually and cost $15.00.  Please contact the City Hall with any questions or to renew your permit.

Construction and Demolition Permits

All construction and demolition permits are issued by St. Louis County.  Please contact the St. Louis County Public Works Department for permitting issues.